1. What is cookie?A Cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and is stored on the user’s terminal, which may be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can make your next visit easier and make the site more useful for you. There are different kind of Cookies. Some of them are essential to browse a site, others have different functions such us maintaining internal security, system administrations, statistics and offering a personalized experience to the customers. This website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store information only while the user accesses to the Web. Persistent cookies are stored in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session. This information are referred to any device you us to browse our website. Our Cookies allow us to know the following informations:
- Memorize your preferences.
- The user ‘login’ which keeps the session active on the web.
- Analize stats and the use of the content to improve the user experience.
- We have the right to change this policy at any moment.
1.1 How do i agree to the cookies policyIf you continue browsing our website without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies.
1.2 How can i disable cookies?The user has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your terminal. You can select your browser from the list below and follow the instructions to change your settings:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
Windows Phone: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
If you need more informations on Cookies you can find them on www.youronlinechoices.com. We wish to make you aware, however, that disabling technical/browsing cookies or functional cookies may prevent our website from functioning correctly and/or may not allow you to fully and effectively take advantage of the services we offer.
2. Technical cookiesThese cookies are necessary to provide the requested service. For instance, technical cookies allow you to proceed through different pages of a website with a single login and they remember selections in (order)forms that are filled out on the website
3. First-party cookiesThe Site does not use the first-party cookies.
4. Third party cookies:Third party can store cookies on your terminal through our website. This paragraph applies to these third party cookies.
We can not control or influence the use of these cookies and/or the use by third party of the information collected through these cookies. The different types of third party cookies that are stored through the website are the following:
Google Analytics’ Cookies
In order to collect data on the usage of our website and visits to the website, we uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics stores a permanent cookie on your terminal which is subsequently used to register your use of the website. This enables us to get more insight in the way in which the website is used and, based on this information, to make adjustments to the website or the provided services.
Google can give this information to third parties if it is legally obligated to do so and/or if third parties are processing the information on behalf of Google. Google can not use the information for other Google services. For more informations you can visit the following link.
For more information about Google Analytics you can visit the websites:
In order to disable analytical cookies and to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, you can download the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser Add-on:
The website is linked to various social media, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Google Maps. Through the use of these social plug ins you can share and recommend information to others. Through the social plug ins, third party cookies are stored on your terminal.These are cookies that are used to optimize your experience of the website. Also, tracking cookies may be stored that are used to track your online behaviour when using various websites and to build a profile of your online behavior. Disabling those Cookies doesn’t compromise the use of the website.
Facebook – Informative: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook – Configuration: accedere al proprio account. Sezione privacy.
Twitter – Informative: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter – Configuration: https://twitter.com/settings/security
Linkedin – Informative: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Linkedin – Configuration: https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Google+ – Informative: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ – Configuration: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Google Maps – Informative: https://maps.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
Advertising cookies are useful to show to visitors content related to their preferences. This kind of cookies can be served by third party ad serving providers. The cookies accompanying the ads allow them and their advertisers to monitor the effectiveness of the ads (e.g. by using statistical analysis cookies) and make the ads more relevant to you. These cookies can track IP addresses and other personal informations.